CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Bakke Athletics is looking for energetic, experienced, driven, and talented Certified Personal Trainers to join our team. Our trainers provide motivation, professional instruction, personalized attention, and fitness programming to maximize client’s fitness and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Performance-based pay
- Earning Potential of 60K +
- Career advancement; the potential to progress through tiers of personal training becoming a Master Instructor or Club Manager.
- Discounts on services & products
- Opportunity for paid continuing education
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on client’s goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, providing scheduled follow up and re-assessments to measure results and show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members.
- Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics.
- Understand principals of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Possess strong sales skills including the ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Adjust and operate fitness equipment.
- Current Personal Training Certification (must be accredited)
- CPR/AED Certified (current)
- Full/Part Time (minimum 10 hours per week) opportunities available
Personal Trainer experience preferred.
Please fill out the form and attach your resume if you are interested.